16
May
09

first byte of juno



I mentioned in an earlier post about juno, and since I had some free time on my hands, I decided to give it a try.

I didn’t have jinja2 and pysqlite2 installed, but I took care of that pretty fast.

After playing with a hello world example, I wanted to try out templates. I read the jinja2 documentation and I was ready to go … until a TemplateNotFound exception kicked in.

My first reaction was to check and see if the names matched, both in the source file, and in the filesystem. They did … so I thought about creating a folder named templates and moving the template there. After doing that, the exception didn’t occur anymore, and the code worked.

Advertisements

0 Responses to “first byte of juno”



  1. Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


Blog Stats

  • 223,857 hits

%d bloggers like this: