Archive for the 'fun' Category
I heard this in an episode of “Everybody loves Raymond” :
You’re dumber than I tell people.
This illustrates something often encountered in a coder’s world: habit.
This is a very nice list of mottos. I like this ones :
- “Aut viam inveniam aut faciam” – I will either find a way or I will make one.
- If you want something done you’ll have to do it yourself
- When in doubt, pretend it’s magic
- Master one thing. Learn as much as possible about everything else
- I do what I must because I can.
- Luck is skill
- If it is to be it is up to me.
- If architects built buildings the way programmers write programs, the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization.
From this day on, I’m making it a personal goal to reach a place where the sea looks like that. Go me!
I can really feel summer closing in. I can hardly wait, I have so many things planned 🙂
The greatest thing I can do this summer is to visit the Black Sea, maybe the Jupiter or Mamaia resort.
A nice thing would be to visit the Callatis festival … I’m ending this post with my favorite video from Callatis 2006:
3 more months!